HAMILTON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS COURT, 1912

                    
Search Engine for the Gazetteer

   Search this site      powered by FreeFind
 
 

                     

HAMILTON COUNTY COMMISSIONERS, 1912

 

J. L. Lewis was the County Judge from 1912-1916.  He is seated at the left end of the table.  T. M. Wall was seated to Judge Lewis' left.

Other commissioners from 1912-1916 were J. M. Smith, S. A. Clark, and Max Schwartz.

Shared by Jean Wall McCullough

 
Home ] Up ]


People and Places: Gazetteer of Hamilton County, TX
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Copyright March, 1998
by Elreeta Crain Weathers, B.A., M.Ed.,  
(also Mrs.,  Mom, and Ph. T.)

A Work In Progress