SMITH-HARRIS LUMBER COMPANY

                    
Search Engine for the Gazetteer

   Search this site      powered by FreeFind
 
 

                     

SMITH-HARRIS LUMBER COMPANY

Smith-Harris Lumber Company
Before 1912
Shared by Nancy Ellen (Davis) Stonebraker


Charles Martin Hickman
was an accountant with this firm

St. Mary's Episcopal Church is in the left background, and a Hamilton School building is in the right background.  The rock fence in the foreground  remains in front of the house built in 1872 by Francis Marion Graves on what is now West Ross Street.

Between the two Smith-Harris Lumber Company Buildings is a Rock Island Railroad car on the Stephenville North and South Texas Railroad Tracks.  The SN & ST Railroad depot is behind the Smith-Harris Lumber Company Building on the left.  

 

 

Home ] Up ]


People and Places: Gazetteer of Hamilton County, TX
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Copyright March, 1998
by Elreeta Crain Weathers, B.A., M.Ed.,  
(also Mrs.,  Mom, and Ph. T.)

A Work In Progress