Search Engine for the Gazetteer
This square stone building was erected on College Hill by at least 1895
and was used at least until 1912 when it burned. The building was
built through subscription with shares selling for $10 each.
RootsWeb is funded and supported by
Ancestry.com and our loyal RootsWeb community.
About Us | Contact Us | Rootsweb Blog | Copyright | Report Inappropriate Material
Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions | CCPA Notice at Collection