GENTRYS MILL POST OFFICE

                    
Search Engine for the Gazetteer

   Search this site      powered by FreeFind
 
 

                     

GENTRYS MILL POST OFFICE
1876--1895

Search this site      powered by FreeFind
    
 

Gentrys Mill Post Office opened 22 August, 1876 with Samuel D. Terry’s being appointed the first postmaster. William M. Secrest was appointed postmaster on 10 September, 1884. On 3 July, 1895, this post office closed and the mail was moved to Hamilton.

 

 
Home ] Up ]


People and Places: Gazetteer of Hamilton County, TX
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Copyright © March, 1998
by Elreeta Crain Weathers, B.A., M.Ed.,  
(also Mrs.,  Mom, and Ph. T.)

A Work In Progress