Search Engine for the Gazetteer
The Church of Christ was organized after 1900
with meetings being held in the Evant School. A frame church building was
erected in 1928 just inside Hamilton County. The 1928 building was
replaced by a brick building in 1965.
RootsWeb is funded and supported by
Ancestry.com and our loyal RootsWeb community.
About Us | Contact Us | Rootsweb Blog | Copyright | Report Inappropriate Material
Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions