BLUE RIDGE METHODIST EPISCOPAL CHURCH

                    
Search Engine for the Gazetteer

   Search this site      powered by FreeFind
 
 

                     

BLUE RIDGE METHODIST EPISCOPAL CHURCH

   Search this site      powered by FreeFind
    
 

 

Alfred Lafayette Carter, William Thomas Sparks and R. G. Mobley were the trustees who purchased a tract of land from John Hannah Brown for forty-five dollars on 25 July, 1907. This parcel of land was between the Blue Ridge Baptist Church and the West Section of the Blue Ridge Cemetery. The first school building at Blue Ridge was traded for the Blue Ridge Methodist Church which stood at the site later occupied by the two story brick school which was built in 1924 or 1925.

 
Home ] Up ]


People and Places: Gazetteer of Hamilton County, TX
Search this site powered by FreeFind

Copyright March, 1998
by Elreeta Crain Weathers, B.A., M.Ed.,  
(also Mrs.,  Mom, and Ph. T.)

A Work In Progress