ST. PAULíS LUTHERAN CHURCH, ALEMAN
Click picture to see larger view.
On September 24, 1886, St. Paulís Lutheran Church was
organized at Pleasant Point by Rev. J. J. Trinklein who also
ordained and installed John Barthel as the first resident pastor.
Divine services (worship services) were first held in the Krueger
School House. Members who helped to organize the new congregation were
Messrs. F. Streger, Fritz Shrank, A. Schulz, L. Goerdel, G. Tischler,
K. Schuster, W. Sommerfeld, A. Schrank, Sr., W. Schrank, H. Feldmann, Sr.,
F. Limmer, G. Krueger, Sr., J. Hohertz, and M. Gromatzky.
†ST. PAUL'S CELEBRATES 110TH ANNIVERSARY
ST. PAUL'S LUTHERN CHURCH, ALEMAN