Schley County, Georgia
Ellaville Baptist Church
The first church building was completed about
1860, but burned in the late 1800's. The sanctuary pictured here was completed in 1912. The chuch is
located on Broad Street just north of the center of town.
Schley County is a
part of the GaGenWeb
Vivian Price Saffold, State Coordinator
This site is hosted by RootsWeb
Thanks to Vicki Shaffer for this page design.
Copyright 2004 © Harris Hill