1. ColburnA PRESTON (? Daniel6,Colburn5,Levi4,Samuel3,Samuel2,Roger1), b. ca. 1818, Vt., m. 23 Oct. 1844, Columbia Twp., Eliza JaneC BALDWIN (ThomasB,JabezA), b. 1822, Pa. His origins are obscure, the only clues being his name itself, which points to a descent from Colburn5 PRESTON, and a note that he was cousin of his wife's second husband, LeviB PRESTON. If taken literally, this would most likely make him son of Daniel6, but his age makes it more likely he was a grandson. He was a Baptist minister in NY, but died in Bradford Co., Pa., of tuberculosis, Jun. 1850. His widow Eliza was living with her father ThomasB BALDWIN in 1850, but later married the cousin of her first husband, LeviB PRESTON. children of ColburnA and Eliza JaneC (BALDWIN) PRESTON:
- Mary E.B, b. 1846, NY, lived with Andrew Jackson in LeRoy Twp., Bradford Co. in 1860.
- Lucy AlmiraB, b. Jul. 1848, NY, m. Joshua Milton COOLBAUGH.
2. Lucy AlmiraB PRESTON (ColburnA), b. Jul. 1748, NY, she lived with her distant cousin IraB WEBBER in Wells Twp. in 1860, and on 15 May 1866, at the American Hotel in East Troy, Bradford Co., married to Joshua Milton COOLBAUGH, b. 29 Nov. 1838. He was in the Civil War, first in Co. E, 52nd Pa. Vol. Infantry, then in the 7th NY Light Artillery. Following their marriage, they moved to Iowa, living at Sioux City. She died 1884, being buried at LeMars, Iowa. He remarried 24 Dec. 1885 to Clara Ellen PORTER, and removed to Wallis, Texas, where he died 1 Dec. 1910.children of Joshua Milton and Lucy AlmiraB (PRESTON) COOLBAUGH:
- CharlesC, b. 1867, d. winter 1879.
- EdithC, b. 25 Jul. 1872, m.1 Henry DARVILLE, m.2 E. H. SMOTHERS.