1T. R. Marvin, Descendants of Reinold and Matthew Marvin, who Came to New England in 1635, NEHGR, Vol.16, p. 241 (1862).
"THOMAS MARVIN, m. Mehitable Goodrich. He d. about 1763.
72. Joseph, "a sea captain in the West India trade, and supposed to have been lost at sea, not long before the Revolution."
74. Mehitable, b. Nov, 19, 1738, m. Benjamin Marvin, great-grandson of Matthew Marvin of Norwalk, the original settler, brother of Reinold of Lyme.
75. Samuel, who d. "in the service," in the old French war.
76. Susannah, m. Hezekiah Frisbie; lived and d. at Duanesburg, N. Y.
77. Elizabeth, m. Wm. Roberts.
78. Matthew, b. in Simsbury, Conn., June 7, 1754, d. at Walton, N. Y., Sept. 22, 1864, a. 92.".