"Shown on 1869 map as owned by M. MILLARD. No description of the interior of this house, prior to renovation, is now available. This house is now in the Valley Mobile Homes Park."
"In 1857 ... Mr. M. Millard ... removed to the village and occupied the house formerly built for the Pitkins."
Mid-19th century, style unknown.
Town assessor's office: 1559 Stafford Road is a 3 bedroom house on 15.900 acres on the west side of Stafford Road, built in 1860.
In 1963 the Society made a survey of old houses. There is no form for this house but the file includes a title history back to 1882.
In 1857, William. C. Eaton and H. C. Osborn prepared a wall map of Tolland County. The map shows this house but it is unlabeled.
|1857 District VI|
In 1869, an atlas of Tolland and Windham counties was compiled by O. W. Gray. The atlas's Mansfield map indicates this house as the property of M. Millard.
|1869 District VI|
District VI House 27, Milo Millard House (1869)
This file was created: 23 Jan 2010 by George Waller
This file was edited: 24 Jan 2010 by Donna Clouette