Home | Directory | Membership | Events
|Membership in the Colorado Chapter of the Association of Professional Genealogists (CAPG) is open to anyone who is a current member of the Association of Professional Genealogists (APG), maintains an interest in Colorado genealogy, supports the APG Code of Ethics, and subscribes to the CAPG Bylaws.
- Inclusion in the CAPG Members Directory
- Professional development, networking, and knowledge sharing with other professional genealogists
- Advanced notice of CAPG special events and invited speakers
- Exclusive access to recorded presentations by invited speakers
- Join in the Genealogy Café (a member networking forum specially created for CAPG)
- Exclusive members only access to our private Facebook and LinkedIn groups
- Discussions and presentations on business best practices, innovations in research, and more
|Dues for Membership in the CAPG
CAPG annual membership dues of only $10.00 are due January 31 of each year. Your dues are the primary source of funding for our chapter. Note there is an additional $1 processing fee if paying via PayPal.
|Join / Renew Now
There are two methods of Joining / Renewing your membership:
- Online Membership Form and payment via PayPal
- Via Mail, by completing our Membership PDF document
Please print and complete this form and send with your $10 check to:
CAPG Treasurer, Janice Prater, 1236 Hudson St. Denver, CO 80220.
|Any questions about membership, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Colorado APG Chapter Information -
Contact Webmaster |
Directory | Meetings |
Other Resources -
Why Hire a Professional? |
APG Code of Ethics |
National APG website
Follow CAPG at