Places near Shell Lake, Saskatchewan
Amiens located at 50-9-W3 is a nearby Unincorporated place
Avebury located at 17-48-7-W3 is a nearby Unincorporated place
Big Shell located at is a nearby Village
Echo Bay located at is a nearby Village
Hawkeye located at 50-7-W3 is a nearby Unincorporated place
Iroquois Lake located at is a nearby Hamlet
Mont Nebo located at 50-6-W3 is a nearby Unincorporated place
Paddling Lake located at 26-49-8-W3 is a nearby Unincorporated place
Pebble Baye located at 31-48-7-3 is a nearby Village
Pelican Cove located at is a nearby Hamlet
Shell Lake located at 11-50-8-W3 is a nearby Village
Starblanket located at is a nearby Unincorporated place
Victoire located at 13-52-8-W3 is a nearby Unincorporated place
Wood Hill located at 31-48-8-W3 is a nearby Unincorporated place
Spiritwod NE 34 50 11 W3
Penn SW 22 54 12 W3
For more information:After the dust : a history of Leoville & community : Leoville, Laventure, Ranger, Junor, Penn, Chitek Lake, Pelican Reserve, Spruce Creek, Timberland, Timberlost, Capasin
- Our RootsLeoville Historic Committee; Leoville, Saskatchewan; 1979. Pages of the Past : History of Shell Lake-Mont Nebo districts Shell Lake, Saskatchewan: Shell Lake History, 1986
School Map used with permission Historical township, range, meridian mapsExplaining legal land locations, township, ranges and meridians
- HYLAND School District No 5208 was established in 1946 in the hamlet of Mont Nebo. Served until 1955.
- MISTAWASIS School District No 137 established in 1888 as MISTAWASIS PROTESTANT PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT. The building erected in 1914 on NW 22 49 6 W3. In 1931 the name was changed to MISTAWASIS SCHOOL DISTRICT and it closed in 1955.
- MONT NEBO School District No 442 had a log building with lumber framing erected in 1906 which stood till 1955 and school closure.
- FUR LAKE School District No 4383 built their school building in 1922. The building was sold in 1952 on school closure, and moved and re-opened as LONESOME PINE school.