Sowerby Street / Quarry Hill.
Established 1738 on land given by John Smith of Norland.
The following people, and/or members of their family, were buried and/or have memorials here:
To be completed
In the 1860s, stables and the slaughterhouse for the Sowerby Bridge Industrial Society Limited were built on the site.
Human remains discovered when the site was being prepared were reinterred at Sowerby Bridge Cemetery.
There are no records of the burials on the site.
The buildings were demolished in the 1960s.
The site is now grassed over.
See Friends Meeting House, Sowerby Bridge
|search engine by freefind|
Malcolm Bull 2017 /
Revised 18:31 on 2nd February 2017 / zz_99 / 4