Comments, Questions or Problems?


When commenting on or reporting a problem with a page please do the following:


1. Tell me the name of this website (I have other websites, too)

2. Give me the exact page by copying and pasting the URL (address) of the page you are referring to. IF you can't do that, then please give me sufficient direction to locate the page you are referring to. Name of county, alphabet division, etc.


Be Aware that:

3. I will not change the spelling of a name or the date of death without a confirmation from the original records. Unless otherwise noted, these records have been transcribed as shown on the records themselves. They have been proofread at least twice and every effort has been made to be true to the original. If you believe an error has been made, you may bring it to our attention and we will check the original. Each researcher deserves to see how the information was actually entered and draw their own conclusions.

4. Your questions and/or comments must refer to deaths in California prior to 1905. We will not answer questions about where to obtain birth certificates or immigration records or California death records after 1905. There are many wonderful mailing lists on Rootsweb ( where those types of questions may be asked. For California, NORCAL (northern CA) and SOCAL (southern CA) are recommended.


To reach me by email click here:  Sharon Dulcich