Books We Own - User E-Mail Request
Books We Own - User E-Mail Request
Rootsweb no longer supports the scripts that underlie web-based email forms. The information below will help you connect with the lookup volunteer.
- To contact the volunteer, click on the link to the email address listed to start a new message in your email software. If clicking on the link does not work for your browser, then press the CONTROL key as you click on the link to copy the email address. This will allow you to paste the address in your email software.
- Please use "BWO Lookup Request" in the SUBJECT line.
- Please use the following template to compose your email request:
Title of Resource to be checked:
FULL Names (First AND Last) or Placenames to be searched (maximum of 3 names)
Other information helpful to the search
- A list of the volunteer's resources is included below the contact information. Please limit requests to ONE resource per message - simply copy and paste the title of the resource into your message.
- Please limit the number of names (first and last) you want looked up by any one owner. The default is 3 names per request, but please note and follow any special instructions from the resource owner.
- Please provide as much information in your message as possible to assist in the search. Missing or unclear information may well result in you receiving no answer to your request.
- If your email service has a "whitelist" [where you accept emails only from those on an approved list] please add the lookup volunteer's email address to that whitelist - otherwise, they will not be able to respond to your request in a timely manner.
- Finally, please be sure to thank your lookup volunteer, whether or not they were able to locate your information. They are performing a valuable service - it is always nice to know their time and effort are appreciated.
PSC [MS] [TX] [Chapplear] [Leverett] [Nevill] [Oatman] [Ricketts] [Settle] [Stallings]
Patsy S. Chappelear
I will see if there is a tie via the indexes. My major names are Chappelear, Stallings, Leverett, and Trainer. I will copy and send up to 5 pages from any book listed on receipt of an SASE w/letter of request. I will answer e-mail. I travel frequently, so replies may be delayed.
IMPORTANT: You must include an approximate date, even if only a guess. Also include the maiden names of women. Place identifiers sometimes help. Those posting a query should include ALL they know or even guess about the person. Queries without sufficient information cannot be answered. (For example, John Stallings.)
RESOURCES AVAILABLE FOR LOOKUP:
- Acorns To Oaks, a Genealogy of the Leverett and Oatman Families
- Bad Old Days (Sutton Co., TX)
- Chappelear Family and Connecting Lines
- Delta County (TX) History
- First United Methodist Church, Sonora, Texas 1892-1992
- Fort Concho (TX) Medical History, 1869 to 1872
- Genealogy of the Nevill Family
- Hattiesburg (MS)- A Pictorial History
- A History of Edwards County (TX)
- The Settle-Suttle Family
- Southern Leverett Families from Virginia in Multiple Sections
- Stallings Family Records
- Name Index for 'Stallings Family Records'
- Truth and Honor (Ricketts Genealogy)
- Wolfe City Texas Centennial Edition
INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR EMAIL:
- Title of Resource to be checked (limit to 1 resource)
- FULL Names (First AND Last) or Placenames to be searched (maximum of 3 names)
- Other information helpful to the search