Books We Own - User E-Mail Request
Books We Own - User E-Mail Request
Rootsweb no longer supports the scripts that underlie web-based email forms. The information below will help you connect with the lookup volunteer.
- To contact the volunteer, click on the link to the email address listed to start a new message in your email software. If clicking on the link does not work for your browser, then press the CONTROL key as you click on the link to copy the email address. This will allow you to paste the address in your email software.
- Please use "BWO Lookup Request" in the SUBJECT line.
- Please use the following template to compose your email request:
Title of Resource to be checked:
FULL Names (First AND Last) or Placenames to be searched (maximum of 3 names)
Other information helpful to the search
- A list of the volunteer's resources is included below the contact information. Please limit requests to ONE resource per message - simply copy and paste the title of the resource into your message.
- Please limit the number of names (first and last) you want looked up by any one owner. The default is 3 names per request, but please note and follow any special instructions from the resource owner.
- Please provide as much information in your message as possible to assist in the search. Missing or unclear information may well result in you receiving no answer to your request.
- If your email service has a "whitelist" [where you accept emails only from those on an approved list] please add the lookup volunteer's email address to that whitelist - otherwise, they will not be able to respond to your request in a timely manner.
- Finally, please be sure to thank your lookup volunteer, whether or not they were able to locate your information. They are performing a valuable service - it is always nice to know their time and effort are appreciated.
MHW [Canada - General Reference] [Canada - Ontario] [MD]
[NH] [NY] [OH] [VA] [WV]
Marjean H. Workman
Please be specific in your request. Do not ask me to look for all occurrences of a given surname, nor ask me to look in whatever other books I might own for your ancestor. Also, I can not photocopy pages from these books, due to copyright restrictions.
RESOURCES AVAILABLE FOR LOOKUP:
- The Albany Protocol 1731-1750
- Allegany Co., Maryland Rural Cemeteries
- Annual Report of the Secretary of State to the Governor of Ohio, Appendix B. Return of the Number of Deaf & Dumb, Blind, Insane & Idiotic Persons, May 1856
- Cemeteries of Martinsburg and Berkeley County, West Virginia
- Cemetery Inscriptions of Paulding Co, OH to 1986
- Documents relative to Landholdings in Malahide Township. Crown Grants, etc.
- Early Births of Paulding County, OH Part I, 1819-1867 and Part II 1867-1879
- Early Marriages of Paulding Co, OH 1839-1902
- Head of Household Index to the 1860 Federal Population Census of Ohio
- Historical Atlas of Paulding County, OH 1892
- History of Allegany County, Maryland
- History of Hudson, NH 1673-1913
- History of Mont Vernon, NH (1907)
- History of Mont Vernon, NH (1958)
- Index to the 1871 Census of Elgin County, Ontario
- Marriage Records of Berkeley Co., VA 1781-1854
- The Maryland Militia in the Revolutionary War
- More Palatine Families
- The Palatine Families of New York: A Study of the German Immigrants Who Arrived in Colonial New York in 1710
- Pioneers of Old Monocacy, The Early Settlement of Frederick County, MD 1721-1743
- This Was the Life - excerpts from the Judgement Records of Frederick County, Maryland 1748-1765
- Town in Transistion: Hudson, NH 1913-1977
- Upper Canada Naturalization Records 1828-1850
- Upstate New York in the 1760's; Tax List & Selected Militia Rolls of Old Albany County 1760-1768
- Westerwald to America, some 18th Century German Immigrants
- Wills of Berkely Co., West Virginia and other Estate Documents. An Index 1744-1880
INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR EMAIL:
- Title of Resource to be checked (limit to 1 resource)
- FULL Names (First AND Last) or Placenames to be searched (maximum of 3 names)
- Other information helpful to the search