Books We Own - User E-Mail Request
Books We Own - User E-Mail Request
Rootsweb no longer supports the scripts that underlie web-based email forms. The information below will help you connect with the lookup volunteer.
- To contact the volunteer, click on the link to the email address listed to start a new message in your email software. If clicking on the link does not work for your browser, then press the CONTROL key as you click on the link to copy the email address. This will allow you to paste the address in your email software.
- Please use "BWO Lookup Request" in the SUBJECT line.
- Please use the following template to compose your email request:
Title of Resource to be checked:
FULL Names (First AND Last) or Placenames to be searched (maximum of 3 names)
Other information helpful to the search
- A list of the volunteer's resources is included below the contact information. Please limit requests to ONE resource per message - simply copy and paste the title of the resource into your message.
- Please limit the number of names (first and last) you want looked up by any one owner. The default is 3 names per request, but please note and follow any special instructions from the resource owner.
- Please provide as much information in your message as possible to assist in the search. Missing or unclear information may well result in you receiving no answer to your request.
- If your email service has a "whitelist" [where you accept emails only from those on an approved list] please add the lookup volunteer's email address to that whitelist - otherwise, they will not be able to respond to your request in a timely manner.
- Finally, please be sure to thank your lookup volunteer, whether or not they were able to locate your information. They are performing a valuable service - it is always nice to know their time and effort are appreciated.
M36 [IL] [MD] [NY] [RI] [US History] [England] [Germany] [Ground(s)] [Molyneux/Molineus] [General Reference]
Please don't ask for generic searches on common names such as Smith or Jones. Provide first and last names whenever possible.
Although I can't look up specific addresses, I can look up business names, churches, civic organizations etc.
The Chicago directories list wage-earners, widows and heads-of households
only. Dependents are not listed.
RESOURCES AVAILABLE FOR LOOKUP:
- 1855 Census, Ulster County New York
- 1881 Census Index for Lancashire for the Name Molyneux and Its Derivations
- American Naturalization Processes & Procedures, 1790-1985
- Biographical Directory of the Tax-payers & Voters of McHenry County (IL), 1877
- The Book of Chicagoans, 1917
- Census of the inhabitants of the Colony of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations
- Chicago & Cook County, A Guide to Research
- Chicago from the Air
- Chicago, a Pictorial History
- Chicago Suburban Telephone Directories: 1930
- Chicago Suburban Telephone Directories: 1955
- Chicago Telephone Directories: 1914
- Chicago Telephone Directories: 1930
- Chicago Telephone Directories: 1937
- Chicago Telephone Directories: 1941
- Chicago Telephone Directories: 1951
- Chicago Telephone Directories: 1956
- Chicago Today
- Dating Old Photographs, 1840-1929
- Early Families of Southern Maryland, Vol. 3
- Evanston (IL) Telephone Directory: 1926
- Finding Your German Ancestors, A Beginner's Guide
- Fodor's City Guide to Chicago
- The Genealogical Helper
- Genealogies of Rhode Island Families
- Google Your Family Tree
- Great Houses of Maryland
- The Hidden Half of the Family: A Sourcebook for Women's Genealogy
- History of the Molineus Family
- If I Can You Can Decipher Germanic Records
- The Lakeside Annual Directory of the City of Chicago. 1883
- Lost Chicago
- Map Guide to German Parish Registers: Granduchy of Oldenburg and Province of Schleswig-Holstein
- Plymouth Rock to the Pacific
- Polk's Chicago Streets & Avenue Guide, 1928-1929
- Quill of The Wild Goose: Civil War Letters and Diaries of Private Joel Molyneux, 141St. P.V.
- The Story of Skegby and Stanton Hill
- The Story of Teversal
- Sykesville, Past & Present
- Ulster County (NY) Cemeteries
- You, Too, Can Find Anybody
INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR EMAIL:
- Title of Resource to be checked (limit to 1 resource)
- FULL Names (First AND Last) or Placenames to be searched (maximum of 3 names)
- Other information helpful to the search