Books We Own - User E-Mail Request
Books We Own - User E-Mail Request
Rootsweb no longer supports the scripts that underlie web-based email forms. The information below will help you connect with the lookup volunteer.
- To contact the volunteer, click on the link to the email address listed to start a new message in your email software. If clicking on the link does not work for your browser, then press the CONTROL key as you click on the link to copy the email address. This will allow you to paste the address in your email software.
- Please use "BWO Lookup Request" in the SUBJECT line.
- Please use the following template to compose your email request:
Title of Resource to be checked:
FULL Names (First AND Last) or Placenames to be searched (maximum of 3 names)
Other information helpful to the search
- A list of the volunteer's resources is included below the contact information. Please limit requests to ONE resource per message - simply copy and paste the title of the resource into your message.
- Please limit the number of names (first and last) you want looked up by any one owner. The default is 3 names per request, but please note and follow any special instructions from the resource owner.
- Please provide as much information in your message as possible to assist in the search. Missing or unclear information may well result in you receiving no answer to your request.
- If your email service has a "whitelist" [where you accept emails only from those on an approved list] please add the lookup volunteer's email address to that whitelist - otherwise, they will not be able to respond to your request in a timely manner.
- Finally, please be sure to thank your lookup volunteer, whether or not they were able to locate your information. They are performing a valuable service - it is always nice to know their time and effort are appreciated.
K28 [CA] [ID] [IL] [NH] [OH] [UT] [Directories] [Mayflower] [US History] [Button]
At this time, I can only do lookups. I will include the page number, class name and any awards, clubs, activities or sports if available.
For the "S Book, Latter Day Saints University High School year book 1926": I can look-up names, however due to the fragility of the book, some of the pages are too delicate to photocopy. If the name I am looking up is on a page that can be photocopied, I will.
Special note for "Heroes All!": The names of soldiers are separated into the medal catagories, and also by state. It can be difficult to locate the name of a recipient without specific information. However, I am happy to search the book with just a name if that is all the information given. If you know the state in which the soldier enlisted, it may help.
RESOURCES AVAILABLE FOR LOOKUP:
- 40 Year History, Dartmouth, Class of 1924
- Button Families of America
- An Enduring Legacy - Daughters Utah Pioneers Vol. 11 & 12
- Growing up in Zion - True stories of young pioneers building the kingdom
- History of the Alpha Delta Pi
- History of Bear Lake Pioneers, Bear Lake county, Idaho
- Lehi Centennial History 1850-1950 - Parts 1 and 2<
- Heroes All!
- Illinois Lives
- The Mayflower Descendant
- Mayflower Index
- Miami University 'Recensio', 1987
- S Book, Latter Day Saints University High School year book 1926
- Santa Monica High School 'Nautilus', year 1973
- The Santa Monica Public Library 1890 to 1990
United States Army Headgear 1855-1902
- Venice High School 'Gondolier' 1970-1973
INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR EMAIL:
- Title of Resource to be checked (limit to 1 resource)
- FULL Names (First AND Last) or Placenames to be searched (maximum of 3 names)
- Other information helpful to the search