Books We Own - User E-Mail Request
Books We Own - User E-Mail Request
Rootsweb no longer supports the scripts that underlie web-based email forms. The information below will help you connect with the lookup volunteer.
- To contact the volunteer, click on the link to the email address listed to start a new message in your email software. If clicking on the link does not work for your browser, then press the CONTROL key as you click on the link to copy the email address. This will allow you to paste the address in your email software.
- Please use "BWO Lookup Request" in the SUBJECT line.
- Please use the following template to compose your email request:
Title of Resource to be checked:
FULL Names (First AND Last) or Placenames to be searched (maximum of 3 names)
Other information helpful to the search
- A list of the volunteer's resources is included below the contact information. Please limit requests to ONE resource per message - simply copy and paste the title of the resource into your message.
- Please limit the number of names (first and last) you want looked up by any one owner. The default is 3 names per request, but please note and follow any special instructions from the resource owner.
- Please provide as much information in your message as possible to assist in the search. Missing or unclear information may well result in you receiving no answer to your request.
- If your email service has a "whitelist" [where you accept emails only from those on an approved list] please add the lookup volunteer's email address to that whitelist - otherwise, they will not be able to respond to your request in a timely manner.
- Finally, please be sure to thank your lookup volunteer, whether or not they were able to locate your information. They are performing a valuable service - it is always nice to know their time and effort are appreciated.
DP [VA] [Civil War] [Powell]
Please double check your email address. I've experienced several instances of research 'bouncing back' to me due to invalid email addresses.
RESOURCES AVAILABLE FOR LOOKUP:
- Bible Records of Suffolk and Nansemond County Virginia, Together with Other Statistical Data
- Births From the Bristol Parish Register of Henrico, Prince George, and Dinwiddie Counties, Virginia, 1720 - 1798
- Colonial Wills of Henrico County Virginia, Pt. One, 1677-1737
- Colonial Wills of Henrico County Virginia, Pt. Two, 1737 - 1781
- Death Records - Southampton County, Virginia 1853 - 1870
- The Descendants of William B. Powell and his wife Barbara Underwood
- The Douglas Register
- Frederick County, Virginia Marriage Bonds, 1778 - 1850
- Marriages of Goochlands County, Virginia 1733 - 1815
- Mathews County Virginia Death Register, 1853 - 1896
- Mathews County Virginia Records
- Nansemond County, Virginia Clerks' Fee Books 1789 - 1800
- Newport Parish Vestry Book, 1724 - 1772, Isle of Wight County, Virginia
- A Record of Farms and Their Owners in Lower Parish of Nansemond County, Virginia
- Regimental History 6th Virginia Infantry
- St. James Northam Parish Vestry Book, 1744 - 1850
- The Siege of Suffolk - The Forgotten Campaign, April 11 - May 4, 1863
- Suffolk in Virginia c. 1795 - 1840, A record of Lots, Lives, and Likenesses
- Suffolk Parish Vestry Book, 1749 - 1784, Nansemond County, Virginia
- A Supplement To The 1810 Census of Virginia - Tax Lists of the Counties for which the Census is Missing
- Surry County Virginia - Deeds and Estate Accounts, 1734 - 1755
- Surry County, Isle of Wight County Families & History.
- Tombstones in St. Luke's Church Cemetery - Isle of Wight County, Virginia
INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR EMAIL:
- Title of Resource to be checked (limit to 1 resource)
- FULL Names (First AND Last) or Placenames to be searched (maximum of 3 names)
- Other information helpful to the search