Books We Own - User E-Mail Request
Books We Own - User E-Mail Request
Rootsweb no longer supports the scripts that underlie web-based email forms. The information below will help you connect with the lookup volunteer.
- To contact the volunteer, click on the link to the email address listed to start a new message in your email software. If clicking on the link does not work for your browser, then press the CONTROL key as you click on the link to copy the email address. This will allow you to paste the address in your email software.
- Please use "BWO Lookup Request" in the SUBJECT line.
- Please use the following template to compose your email request:
Title of Resource to be checked:
FULL Names (First AND Last) or Placenames to be searched (maximum of 3 names)
Other information helpful to the search
- A list of the volunteer's resources is included below the contact information. Please limit requests to ONE resource per message - simply copy and paste the title of the resource into your message.
- Please limit the number of names (first and last) you want looked up by any one owner. The default is 3 names per request, but please note and follow any special instructions from the resource owner.
- Please provide as much information in your message as possible to assist in the search. Missing or unclear information may well result in you receiving no answer to your request.
- If your email service has a "whitelist" [where you accept emails only from those on an approved list] please add the lookup volunteer's email address to that whitelist - otherwise, they will not be able to respond to your request in a timely manner.
- Finally, please be sure to thank your lookup volunteer, whether or not they were able to locate your information. They are performing a valuable service - it is always nice to know their time and effort are appreciated.
BR [KY] [MD] [MA] [PA] [VA] [Germany] [Fetters] [Jenney] [Martz] [Poffenberger/Pfaffenberger]
Please be as specific as possible about what you are looking for. Send one or two names and as much information as possible about each. Please give me dates when the people lived, if possible. Ask for specific people, not surnames only. If there is more available, I will supply what is there. Do not ask me to research for you. I can do lookups only.
RESOURCES AVAILABLE FOR LOOKUP:
- Abstracts of Wills, Montgomery Co, MD 1776-1825
- Cove Burying Ground 1660-1770 & Bridge Road Cemetery 1754-1886
- Early Families of Frederick County, Maryland and Adams County, Pennsylvania
- Early Families of Lancaster, Lebanon and Dauphin Counties Pennsylvania
- Fountain County, Indiana Early Marriages 1826-1840
- From Germany to Antietam
- The German and Swiss Settlements of Colonial Pennsylvania, A Study of the So-Called Pennsylvania Dutch
- The History of Montgomery County, Maryland, from it earliest settlement in 1650 to 1879
- Inhabitants of Frederick County Maryland, Vol 1, 1750-1790
- The Jenney Book
- The Land Tracts of the Battlefield of South Mountain
- The Martzes of Maryland
- Roots and Shoots of Our Maryland Mertz Family
- Our Maryland Heritage, Book 19, The Bowman and Gue Families
- Out of the Past, Prince Georgians and Their Land
- The Pennsylvania-German in the Settlement of Maryland
INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR EMAIL:
- Title of Resource to be checked (limit to 1 resource)
- FULL Names (First AND Last) or Placenames to be searched (maximum of 3 names)
- Other information helpful to the search