Books We Own - User E-Mail Request
Books We Own - User E-Mail Request
Rootsweb no longer supports the scripts that underlie web-based email forms. The information below will help you connect with the lookup volunteer.
- To contact the volunteer, click on the link to the email address listed to start a new message in your email software. If clicking on the link does not work for your browser, then press the CONTROL key as you click on the link to copy the email address. This will allow you to paste the address in your email software.
- Please use "BWO Lookup Request" in the SUBJECT line.
- Please use the following template to compose your email request:
Title of Resource to be checked:
FULL Names (First AND Last) or Placenames to be searched (maximum of 3 names)
Other information helpful to the search
- A list of the volunteer's resources is included below the contact information. Please limit requests to ONE resource per message - simply copy and paste the title of the resource into your message.
- Please limit the number of names (first and last) you want looked up by any one owner. The default is 3 names per request, but please note and follow any special instructions from the resource owner.
- Please provide as much information in your message as possible to assist in the search. Missing or unclear information may well result in you receiving no answer to your request.
- If your email service has a "whitelist" [where you accept emails only from those on an approved list] please add the lookup volunteer's email address to that whitelist - otherwise, they will not be able to respond to your request in a timely manner.
- Finally, please be sure to thank your lookup volunteer, whether or not they were able to locate your information. They are performing a valuable service - it is always nice to know their time and effort are appreciated.
BLL [KS] [MA] [MT] [SD] [WI] [New England] [Western US] [Mayflower] [Migration] [Cagle] [Crafts] [Holladay] [King] [Lowe] [Mann] [Mead] [Packard] [Paine] [Palmer] [Ware]
B. L. Larson
I am willing to scan small, relevant amounts of information and send as attachments.
RESOURCES AVAILABLE FOR LOOKUP:
- Ben Holladay, The Stagecoach King
- Blackberry Winter; My Early Years
- Calamity's in Town
- The Cattle Towns
- The Complete Book of Emigrants 1607-1660
- The Complete Book of Emigrants 1661-1699
- Cowtown Wichita and The Wild, Wicked West
- The Crafts Family, A Genealogical and Biographical History of the Descendants of Griffin and Alice Craft, of Roxbury, Mass. 1630-1890
- Deadwood: The Golden Years
- Elizabeth Packard, A Nobel Fight
- Hermosa (SD), 1886-1986, Railroads, Cowboys and Memories
- An Historical Address Delivered at the First Palmer Family Re-Union, Held in Stonington, Conn., August 10 and 11, 1881
- Images of America; Custer County (South Dakota)
- Images of America; Wrentham (MA)
- King Genealogy. Clement King of Marshfield, Mass., 1668, and His Descendants
- Lowdown on Hilltown; Historical Annals of Hill City, South Dakota
- The Mann Family; Mann Valley, River Falls, Wisconsin, 1853-1973; A Pioneer Family of Wisconsin
- The Mann Family; Mann Valley, River Falls, Wisconsin, 1853-1977; A Pioneer Family of Wisconsin (Revised)
- Mann Memorial; A Record of the Mann Family in America
- Mayflower: A Story of Courage, Community and War
- Paine Ancestry, The Family of Robert Treat Paine, Signer of The Declaration of Independence, Including Maternal Lines
- Photo History of Gardiner, Jardine, Crevasse (MT), Entrance to Yellowstone National Park Wonderland
- Pioneer Days in the Black Hills: Accurate History and Facts Related by One of the Early Day Pioneers
- Pioneers of Massachusetts
- Prospector, Cowhand, and Sodbuster: Historic Places Associated With the Mining, Ranching, and Farming Frontiers in the Trans-Mississippi West
- Roadside History of South Dakota
- Rowdy Joe Lowe, Gambler With a Gun
- Seth Bullock: Black Hills Lawman
- Sheriffs of Sedgwick County, Kansas
- Supplement of Torrey's New England Marriages Prior to 1700
- Second Supplement of Torrey's New England Marriages Prior to 1700
- Until Victory, Horace Mann and Mary Peabody
- Vital Records of Charlestown, Massachusetts, To The Year 1850: Volume 1
- Vital Records of Charlestown, Massachusetts, To The Year 1850: Volume 2
- Ware Genealogy; Robert Ware, of Dedham, Massachusetts, 1642-1966
- What in the World Was Happening In the Life of Thelma Sigurdson Cagle? Vol. 2: 1947-1973
- The Winthrop Fleet of 1630: An Account of the Vessels, the Voyage, the Passengers and their English Homes from Original Authorities
- Why the West Was Wild, A contemporary Look at the Antics of Some Highly Publicized Kansas Cowtown Personalities
- Worcester County, Massachusetts, Warnings, 1737 - 1788
INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR EMAIL:
- Title of Resource to be checked (limit to 1 resource)
- FULL Names (First AND Last) or Placenames to be searched (maximum of 3 names)
- Other information helpful to the search