Books We Own - User E-Mail Request
Books We Own - User E-Mail Request
Rootsweb no longer supports the scripts that underlie web-based email forms. The information below will help you connect with the lookup volunteer.
- To contact the volunteer, click on the link to the email address listed to start a new message in your email software. If clicking on the link does not work for your browser, then press the CONTROL key as you click on the link to copy the email address. This will allow you to paste the address in your email software.
- Please use "BWO Lookup Request" in the SUBJECT line.
- Please use the following template to compose your email request:
Title of Resource to be checked:
FULL Names (First AND Last) or Placenames to be searched (maximum of 3 names)
Other information helpful to the search
- A list of the volunteer's resources is included below the contact information. Please limit requests to ONE resource per message - simply copy and paste the title of the resource into your message.
- Please limit the number of names (first and last) you want looked up by any one owner. The default is 3 names per request, but please note and follow any special instructions from the resource owner.
- Please provide as much information in your message as possible to assist in the search. Missing or unclear information may well result in you receiving no answer to your request.
- If your email service has a "whitelist" [where you accept emails only from those on an approved list] please add the lookup volunteer's email address to that whitelist - otherwise, they will not be able to respond to your request in a timely manner.
- Finally, please be sure to thank your lookup volunteer, whether or not they were able to locate your information. They are performing a valuable service - it is always nice to know their time and effort are appreciated.
A9 [CA] [CT] [MA] [NY] [OH] [VA] [US History] [Migrations] [Germany] [Johanni] [Schultz] [Zornig]
PLEASE put "Lookup for ______" in email subject. Emails I receive without subject or not stating for lookup and email address not recognized by me might be deleted as spam. I will do lookups for up to three specific individuals only. DO NOT ask for all the entries under a certain surname - such requests will not receive a response. The more information you can give me the better.
RESOURCES AVAILABLE FOR LOOKUP:
- Elk Grove's Past buried in Pleasant Grove Cemetery aka: Sheldon Cemetery
- Elk Grove's Past buried in Union School Cemetery aka Center Tomb Cemetery
- The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Towns Vital Records "G" #14
- The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Towns Vital Records "M N" #28
- Cemeteries of the Town of Minisink
- A History of the Minisink Region
- Minisink Valley Reformed Dutch Church Records 1716 - 1830
- Reminiscences (Sullivan Co., NY)
- Tombstone Records of Eighteen Cemeteries in Pound Ridge, Westchester County, New York
- Clark County, Ohio Cemetery Inscriptions Volume 1 Mad River Township
- Quaker Arrivals at Philadelphia 1682 - 1750
- Scottish Soldiers in Colonial America
- Planters of the Commonwealth
- Records of Plymouth Colony
- History of the Battle of Point Pleasant
- A Database of Shenandoah National Park Land Records
- 1815 Directory of Virginia Landowners Albemarle County
- 1815 Directory of Virginia Landowners Augusta County
- Abstracts of Wills, Inventories and Administration Accounts of Frederick County, Virginia 1743 - 1800
- Hopewell Friends History 1734 - 1934
- Abstracts of Wills, Inventories and Administration Accounts of Loudoun County, Virginia 1757 - 1800
- Marriages of Loudoun County, Virginia 1757 - 1853
- In the Shadow of Ragged Mountain
- 1815 Directory of Virginia Landowners Monongalia County
- Virginia Revolutionary Public Claims for Monongalia County
- Page County Virginia Marriages 1831 - 1850
- Johanni Family
- Schultz Family
- Zornig Family
INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR EMAIL:
- Title of Resource to be checked (limit to 1 resource)
- FULL Names (First AND Last) or Placenames to be searched (maximum of 3 names)
- Other information helpful to the search