|Submitted by Wilma King
Transcribed by Marsha Boles
Continued from page 56 – detailed header omitted
57 (upper left corner)
The Rev. Wm. S. Moffatt had moved the year previous, but came back on a visit,
at the time Oct 13th `1866 & held communion at which time the above was added to the church .
1868 July 26 Pattom Wiley Rev. M.Oates gone to