Moses Britten Mimms and Nancy Ella Jones Mimms
Dickens County Biographies
In Remembrance of
Moses and Nancy Mimms
- Parents: Stephen and Mary Mimms
- Birth: July 7, 1847
- Death: Aug. 17, 1917, Dickens County, Texas
- Married: Jan. 13, 1875 in Hill County, Texas
- Birth: May 9, 1859, Limestone, Hill County, Texas
- Death: May 21, 1932, Dickens County, Texas
- Lelia Ada (Aunt Sister) b. Oct. 21, 1875 Hill Co., TX. d. Nov. 4, 1935 Dickens, Co., TX
- Stillborn boy 1876
- Stephen Hardy b.Feb. 19, 1877 Hill Co. d.1880 Hill Co.
- Chole Alice b. June 5, 1878 Hill Co., TX d. Feb. 8, 1907 Rising Star, TX
- Clara Maud b.Dec. 2, 1879 Hill Co., TX d.Dec. 1960 Dickens Co. TX
- Fannie Elizabeth b.Jan.20, 1881 Hill Co., TX d.1943 Clovis (Curry) NM
- Marion b.April 8, 1882 Hill Co., Tx d.Died in infancy
- Otho b. Aug. 10, 1883 Comanche, Co., TX d. April 6, 1951 Ralls, Crosby Co., TX
- Stillborn Boy b. 1884
- Afton b.Sept. 1, 1885 Comanche Co. d.May 20, 1935 Ralls (Crosby) TX
- Lorena (Aunt Daut) b.Dec. 29, 1886 Comanche Co. d.May 25, 1952 Lubbock, TX.
- Ozella b.Dec. 7, 1887 Comanche Co. d.April 1956 Lodi, Calif.
- Willie b.Jan. 7, 1889 d.Died in infancy
- Johney b.April 10, 1890 d.Died in infancy
- Robert Lee (Uncle Lee) b.July 15, 1891 Eastland Co., TX d.Dec. 8, 1949 Dickens, TX
- Mary Annie b. July 1, 1894 d. Ralls, Crosby Co., TX
- Winston (twin) b. Feb. 13, 1897 Eastland Co. d. Nov. 1897 Eastland Co.
- Winnie (twin) b. Feb. 13, 1897 Eastland Co. d. May 18, 1981, Stockton, CA
- James Ray b. Aug. 23, 1898 Eastland Co. d. April 18, 1971 Modesto, CA
- Rubie (twin) b. Feb. 18, 1900 Eastland Co. d. ? Dickens, TX
- Ruthie (twin) b. Feb. 18, 1900 Eastland Co. d. Sept. 26, 1928 Dickens Co., TX
Submitted by Margie Prestwood
Others Researching This Family
- Section North
- Row 7
- Plot 27 and 29
- Site Map Location
Headstone Photograph, Inscription & Sentiments
Additional Information & Documentation
This site may be freely linked to but not duplicated
in any fashion without consent.
The information on these pages is meant for personal genealogical research only
and is not for commercial use of ANY type.