The Oregon Pioneer List (OPL) is a list of settlers to Oregon who migrated to or were born in Oregon prior to 1900 (included in the 1900 Oregon Census) and obtained from those sent (e-mailed) directly from individuals doing genealogical research.
Note that the list is always under development. We will update the list every few weeks with any new data we can obtain. Please bear with us. Depending upon submissions we reserve the right to alter, amend or modify the chronological period of time covered by this list. We will try to get your submissions up as quickly as possible, but it may sometimes take us a while because of family work and other commitments.
The Oregon Pioneer List (OPL) works much like a mailing list. Each entry in the OPL is given with a Contact. You can find each Contact identified in the Contacts file. Each Contact in the Contacts file is given with a minimum of an e-mail address.
Send (e-mail) questions directly to the moderator:
Please do not send me lookup requests. If you have lookup request please visit the web sites for the counties you are researching and utilize their lookup volunteers. Thank You.
Oregon Pioneer Menu
- Submit Your Oregon Pioneers
- Oregon Pioneer Biographies
- Oregon Cemetery Transcriptions
- Vanished Towns of Oregon (articles reprinted with the permission of the Statesman Journal)
- Oregon Counties - (Oregon Counties and links to county data)
Related Pioneer, Trail or Gold Rush Web Sites
Oregon History Sites
General Information about Oregon
- State of Oregon - Map of Counties
- Oregon State Archives
- National Archives - Pacific Region - San Bruno
- Oregon County Maps - 1895
- Oregon Blue Book
Oregon Newspaper Sites
- Oregon Gen Web Project
- US Gen Web Project
- US Gen Web Archives
- US Gen Web Census Project
- US Gen Web Tombstone Project
- US Gen Web Biographies Project
- Cindy's Oregon Internet Links
- Genealogy Online
Generally Useful Genealogy Web Sites
- Census On-Line
- Directory of LDS Family History Centers & General Information
- Maps showing historical development of U.S.
- Roots Surname List (RSL)
\C. 1998; This Web page is sponsored on behalf of the Oregon GenWeb Project by RootsWeb. Although believed to be correct as presented, if you note any corrections, changes, additions, or find that any links provided on this page are not functioning properly please contact the Webmaster for prompt attention to the matter.
Site generously hosted by
fee is small, benefits are large
This Page was last updated on August 2, 2002
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED