The Native American Research Project is
intended to provide a place where those with special
interest in Native American families from Kingfisher
County and surrounding areas may share their genealogical
findings. These may include records of any kind,
including census records, birth, marriage, and death
records, and land records.
If you would like to share your research, please send your
information to me at TimeTrvlrO@aol.com,
with "NATIVE AMERICAN RESEARCH PROJECT" in the
subject line. (If you send your information as an attachment, please be sure that it
is in .txt format.)
submitted by Barbara
Source: OHS Microfilm CAA 78, Frame 880
1. Place of Death - County: Canadian, State: Oklahoma,
Township: Reno, Village: Concho.
2. Full Name: Ralph ROMERO
(a). Residence: Geary, Oklahoma.
3. Sex: Male, Color or Race: Ind. 2/4, 5. Married.
5a. Husband of Edna SANDHILL.
6. Date of Birth: 1897.
7. Age: 29 years.
8. Occupation: Farmer
9. Birthplace: Chey. & Arap. Agency, Oklahoma.
10. Name of Father: Rafael ROMERO.
11. Birthplace of Father: U.S.
12. Maiden Name of Mother: LOVING.
13. Birthplace of Mother: Colorado.
14. Informant: A. ZIMMERMAN, Concho, Okla.
16. Date of Death: March 5, 1926.
17. I hereby certify that I attended deceased from Feb. 2, 1926 to Mar. 5, 1926, that I last saw him alive on Mar. 5, 1926 and that death occurred on the date stated above at 12:25 p.m. The cause of death was Pulmonary Tuberculosis.
(Signed) A. ZIMMERMAN, M.D., 3-5-1926, Concho, Okla.
Back To The
Native American Research Project
This page was last updated on June 5, 2006.