The Native American Research Project is
intended to provide a place where those with special
interest in Native American families from Kingfisher
County and surrounding areas may share their genealogical
findings. These may include records of any kind,
including census records, birth, marriage, and death
records, and land records.
If you would like to share your research, please send your
information to me at TimeTrvlrO@aol.com,
with "NATIVE AMERICAN RESEARCH PROJECT" in the
subject line. (If you send your information as an attachment, please be sure that it
is in .txt format.)
submitted by Barbara
Source: OHS Microfilm CAA 78, Frame 842
1. Place of Death
County - Blaine State - Oklahoma
City - Watonga
2. Full Name - HOPPER BEAVER
3. Sex - Female
5a. Wife of Harry A. STARR
7. Age - 18 Years
9. Birthplace - Okla.
10. Name of Father - LITTLE BEAVER
11. Birthplace of Father - Okla.
12. Maiden Name of Mother - TURTLE WOMAN
14. Informant - Harry STARR, Watonga
16. Date of Death - Jan. 22, 1925
17. I hereby certify that I attended deceased from Dec. 20, 1924 to Jan. 20, 1925, that I last saw her alive on Jan. 20, 1925, and that death occurred on the date stated above at 12 p.m. The cause of death was infection (duration) 25 days.
18. (Signed) J.B. LEISURE, M.D., Jan. 24, 1925, Watonga, Okla.
19. Place of Burial, Cremation or Removal - Private on BEAVER land.
Date of Burial - Jan. 23, 1925
20. Undertaker - A.A. SPIECE, Watonga
Back To The
Native American Research Project
This page was last updated on June 5, 2006.