The Native American Research Project is
intended to provide a place where those with special
interest in Native American families from Kingfisher
County and surrounding areas may share their genealogical
findings. These may include records of any kind,
including census records, birth, marriage, and death
records, and land records.
If you would like to share your research, please send your
information to me at TimeTrvlrO@aol.com,
with "NATIVE AMERICAN RESEARCH PROJECT" in the
subject line. (If you send your information as an attachment, please be sure that it
is in .txt format.)
submitted by Barbara
Source: OHS Microfilm CAA 78, Frame 891
Gustave A. WOOD
1. Place of Death - County: Blaine, State: Oklahoma
2. Full Name: Gustave A. WOOD
3. Sex: Male, 4. Color or Race: Ind. 3/4, 5. Single.
6. Date of Birth: May 24, 1925.
7. Age: 1 year.
9. Birthplace: Blaine Co, Oklahoma.
10. Name of Father: John WOOD.
11. Birthplace of Father: Oklahoma.
12. Maiden Name of Mother: May ROMERO.
13. Birthplace of Mother: Oklahoma.
16. Date of Death: July 24, 1926.
Back To The
Native American Research Project
This page was last updated on June 5, 2006.