Vicars In Creek County, 13 miles north of Bristow.
A post office from April 8, 1900 to September 15, 1903.
No longer in existence,
it was named for John R. Vicars, first postmaster.
Copyright Notice: The creator copyrights ALL files on this
site. The files may be linked to but may not be reproduced on
another site without specific permission from the Creek County
OKGenWeb Coordinator, Marti Graham [[email protected]], and their
creator. Although public information is not in and of itself
copyrightable, the format in which they are presented, the notes and
comments, etc. are. It is, however, permissible to print or save the
files to a personal computer for personal use ONLY.