Mannford The town was relocated to avoid the waters of the Keystone Dam.
Post office established April 11, 1903.
Took its name from Mann's Ford
across the Cimarron River, adjoining the townsite. The ford, in turn, had
been named for Hazel and Tom Mann, allottees.
Copyright Notice: The creator copyrights ALL files on this
site. The files may be linked to but may not be reproduced on
another site without specific permission from the Creek County
OKGenWeb Coordinator, Marti Graham [[email protected]], and their
creator. Although public information is not in and of itself
copyrightable, the format in which they are presented, the notes and
comments, etc. are. It is, however, permissible to print or save the
files to a personal computer for personal use ONLY.