Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
June 20, 1932
BURNS FROM STOVE
Hill To Be Buried at Oilton; Wife, Child Recover.
Burns received last Thursday when he went back into his tent
home, ignited by a gasoline stove explosion, at Southeast
Fifteenth street and Central avenue, for valuable papers and
belongings, proved fatal Sunday morning for Walter Hill, 42
Hill died in the soldiers' ward of University hospital. His
wife and 5year-old daughter, Juanita, were burned less seriously
and were released from Samaritan hospital Friday.
Burial will be in Oilton in charge
of the Peck funeral home.
Complied and transcribed by Zoey Fryhover, 2009.