How to Post a Query
Ask a question about locations, cemeteries, schools, farms...anything pertaining to your ancestor and their life in Putnam County, Ohio. That's what a query is for.
TO WRITE A GOOD QUERY...
- Mention Putnam County in the query.
- Put all SURNAMES in capital letters.
- Include Known dates of birth, death, marriage.
- Use standard genealogy dating such as 3 Mar 1934 or 11 Dec 1832 to avoid confusion.
- Include Person's parents, siblings and children if known.
- Try to keep your query to just a few sentences.
- Include your name and mailing address and email address.
If you don't receive an acknowledgement of your query
in three days, please resubmit.
Submit your query here to post to this site..
And post your query to Rootsweb at the same time. You must be registered and signed in, then click on the Begin New Thread link to post your message. The more places you post the greater chance you'll make connections and receive help with your research.
Queries Dec 1, 2009 - Dec 31, 2011
Queries Jan 1, 2012 - Dec 31, 2013
Queries Jan 1, 2015 - Dec 31, 2016