Meetings and Events Coming Up
Please note the details below are subject to change.
Click on any calendar's coloured weekdays to link to more details.
||Details See Colour Key
9 July 2020
New Venue: Naenae Bowling Club Function Room, 25 Vogel St, Naenae, Lower Hutt.
 Annual General Meeting
Agenda for the Annual General Meeting is:
- The latest amendments to the society’s rules to be adopted by branches
- Receipt of the branch annual report and statement of accounts
- Set the annual subscription for the 2021-2022 year
- Election of Convenor, Secretary, Treasurer and Committee members
- General Business
See Annual General Meeting - reports webpage.
 Speaker after the AGM: - Sarah Hewitt, Convenor, Kilbirnie Branch
'Filling in the Gaps - Using newspapers in your family history'
For those who would like to have a meal prior to our AGM,
Chrissy’s Bistro at the Naenae Bowling Club is open 5pm to 8pm on
Thursdays, bookings essential: Ph: 567 0561
Looking towards the future of the Hutt Valley Branch.
We need new branch members to join the committee so that
those who have given good service can retire.
We are a supportive committee with diverse interests, but it is
time to add new faces.
16 May 2019
- Branch Evening Meetings
- Branch Morning Meetings
- Field Trips, Tours & Key Dates
- Research Days
- Special Events