Part of the Steuben Co., NY GenWeb pages Judy Allen Cwiklinski coordinator
Picture supplied by Paula Pitts (uploaded: 9/30/00)
Steuben County, New York
Compiled by: Millard F. Roberts
|John Single Paper Company, Ltd., Syracuse, N.Y., 1891|
This was typed and contributed by Gloria Banks Kirkwood
WOODHULL - page 576
"Is a central town upon the south border of the county, bounded north by Cameron and Rathbone, east by Tuscarora, south by the Pennsylvania line, and west by Troupsburgh and Jasper. It was formed from the towns of Troupsburgh and Addison, February 18, 1828. A portion of Rathbone was taken off in 1856.
The surface is hilly upland; the soil a clayey and gravelly loam. The principal stream is Tuscarora creek, which flows north of the centre of the town in an easterly direction."
Hedgesville Cemetery - (wo1) (8/26)
Village Cemetery - (wo2)
Red School District Cemetery - (wo3) (8/26)
Norway Ridge Cemetery - (wo4) (7/25/01)
Elk Creek/Borden Cemetery - (wo5) (7/15)
Williams Cemetery - (wo6) (5/27)
Morris Cemetery - (wo7) (5/27)
Camp Brook Cemetery - (wo8) (5/27)
Symonds Hill Lot - (wo9) (5/27)
Plot North of Little Road - (wo10) (5/27)
Rich Farm - data from E.T. Hollis book - (wo11x) (7/25/01)
Caution: circumstantial evidence - may or may not be true, no primary records to verify.
Look below at Early History - E.T. Hollis
1891 Woodhull Directory - Millard F. Roberts  (4/25/02)
EARLY HISTORY of the Town of WOODHULL, NY - By E.T. Hollis, 1913 Contributed by Norma Crane current Woodhull historian - typed by Annette Campbell-(9/30/1999)
You are our [an error occurred while processing this directive] visitor to visit this page thanks for stopping by!
Last modified Thursday, 25-Apr-2002 19:08:24 MDT
Judy Allen Cwiklinski Steuben Co., NY GenWeb coordinator 1999-2002 ©