* It is bounded on the East by a fence to the next property, on the South by another fence next to a field, on the West by a big hill, and on the North by section D.
* (Confused? Just look for the fountain).
* To reach section C, enter the cemetery from South Main Street, go past the access road which branches off to the right behind the church. Go past the drainage ditch on your left, turn left and go through Section D past the extension of the fence on your left.
* Rows are numbered from the East.
* Stones are listed within a row from North to South, from the boundary with Section D to the fence.
C 01 Beardslee, Estelle Pope b 14 May 1875 d 05 May 1934 C 01 Beardslee, Jabez Dwight b 09 Jul 1872 d 26 Apr 1946 C 01 Beardslee, Francis D b 24 Jan 1908 d 01 Jan 1985 C 01 Beardslee, Frances S b 21 Sep 1911 d 24 Sep 1995 C 01 Butterfield, Ruth Elaine b 26 Aug 1965 d 23 Jun 1981 C 01 Chamberlain, Roy B Jr b 20 Nov 1916 Chamberlain, Cynthia Rogers b 25 Nov 1925 d 24 May 1997 They shall mount upon wings as eagles C 01 Parker, Ray E b 1913 d 1993 C 01 Parker, Margaret B b 1917 C 01 Norton, Allan R b 1912 d 1986 Norton, Glendora A b 1913 d 1995 C 01 Chapin, Robert L b 1917 Chapin, Frances P b 1919 C 01 English, Eugene M b 1942 English, Roberta C b 1943 d 1988 C 02 Edwards, Charles L b 1917 d 1994 Corporal US Army, WW2 Edwards, Inga L b 1918 C 03 Beardslee, Dormitio Beardslee, Annette d 28 Aug 1902 @ 49y Beardslee, Eunice d 15 Feb 1929 @ 84y Gibson, Grace M d 26 Feb 1876 @ 25y Beardslee, Ellen M d 20 Jan 1886 @ 29y Johnson, Kate A d 27 Dec 1887 @ 27y Beardslee, Albert B b 26 Apr 1856 d 31 Mar 1906 Beardslee, Cora E b 18 Jan 1860 Beardslee, Cyril d 26 Apr 1889 @ 75y Beardslee, Catherine H d 03 Mar 1892 @ 71y Wife of Cyril Beardslee Beardslee, Peleg B d 29 Aug 1896 @ 53y Longworthy, Harriet b 1812 d 1906 C 03 Brown, Arnold d 25 Mar 1909 @ 63y 4m 10d Died at Dayton Ohio Croninger, Sallie M b 17 Mar 1925 @ 71y 2m 5d Brown, Maria M d 07 Jul 1905 @ 85y 2m 2d Sherman, Edwin L d 21 Aug 1909 @ 62y 10m 18d Died at Santa Anna Cal Sherman, Ruth Ann d 20 May 1898 @ 68y 10m 20d Died at Santa Anna Cal, wife of William Z Cook Sherman, Marshall d 10 Jul 1892 @ 52y 2m 3d Died at Elgin IL Brown, Charles L d 05 May 1896 @ 53y 4m 8d Died at Lexington KY Robinson, Charles L d 15 Apr 1890 @ 81y 8m 15d C 03 Monroe, Harriet T d 06 Jun 1886 @ 67y 24d Wife of Lewis Brown C 03 ??, Peleo d 21 Feb 1887 @ 80y 2m C 03 Robinson, Mary d 08 Jul 1894 @ 85y 1m 27d Wife of Charles L Robinson C 03 Turpin, William d 09 Mar 1856 @ 44y 6m 14d C 03 ??, Lewis d 18 Sep 1905
This page is maintained by Tim Stowell / Chattanooga, TN. Send any suggestions to him.