Baker Family Cemetery, Andover, New York
This Page is part of the Allegany County, New York GenWeb site.
Baker Family Cemetery
Andover, Allegany, New York
This cemetery is located on the Baker Homestead, 2 miles west of Andover Village, south of Dyke's Creek and Erie Railroad.
SOURCE: DAR list, Unpublished Cemetery Records of New York State, Baker Family Cemetery, transcribed by Hazel M. Shear, FHL 837,392.
- Seth - born Mar 7, 1799, died Apr 17, 1884 - Father
- Elizabeth - born Mar 4, 1805, died Dec 4, 1887 - Mother
- Seth S. - 1829-1906 - Pa. Bucktails
- Newell - 1838-1923
- Diadama C. - his wife, 1844-1919
- Charles - son of N & D Baker, died Jan 7, 1869, age 11m
- Joseph - 1866-1944
- Susan L. - died Dec 1, 1867, age 11y 9m 21d
- Menzo R. - 1861-____
- A della - 1867-1907
Andover, New York
Allegany County GenWeb Page
© copyright 1999, by Vivian Karen Bush
This page is part of the Allegany County, New York GenWeb Site and is not affiliated with any other society or organization.