Mikel Wells Paintings

Congregational Church Known as the “Old North Church”, it was
built in 1828 by Bailey Welch
Hauling Noyes School
Canaan Meeting House The Town House was started in 1793,
and completed in 1796
Cobb House
Cardigan House
Depot The first train to pass through Canaan
was November 17, 1847. The Hon.
Daniel Webster was on board.
Mascoma Overall
Canaan High School

Paintings are by Mikel Wells, 603-448-9864