These people have kindly volunteered to
do "lookups" from material they have gathered over time. Please e-mail
them if you are looking for information on a SPECIFIC
individual or family name. DO NOT ASK for information on an entire family
!! Kindly remember that they are volunteers and make only reasonable requests
for information. And above all, don't forget to say "thank you"
If you have a CD or a book that you are willing to do a
lookup in, please let me know. I want these pages to be
your pages too, and I'm hoping you will give me all kinds of help !
For additional lookups for Charlotte County, click
G. Christian Larsen -
If you have a CD or a book that you are willing to do a lookup in, please let me know. I want these pages to be your pages too, and I'm hoping you will give me all kinds of help !
For additional lookups for Charlotte County, click here.
G. Christian Larsen -August 19, 2005
1) 1851 New Brunswick Census, Volumes 1 & 2,
by the Provincial Archives of N.B., P.O. Box 6000, Fredericton, N.B. (1974).
2) "Blacks Harbour Looking Back At Our Beginnings", (1987).
3) "The Chaffey Dynasty of Indian Island, N.B.", by Dorothy Pringle Schneider, Centennial Print, (2001).
4) "Loyalists to Canada (The 1783 Settlement of Quakers and Others At Passamaquoddy)" , by Theodore C. Holmes, Picton Press, (1992).
5) John Holmes of Beaver Harbour, New Brunswick (1776-1859), by Theodore C. Holmes, Penobscot Press, (1998).
6) The Seelys of New Brunswick, by Harold N. Fanjoy & C.G. "Hap" Ward, Ronald's Printing, (1992).
7) The Diverting History of a Loyalist Town (A Portrait of St. Andrews, NB), by Grace Helen Mowatt, Brunswick Press (1932).
8) Beginnings (The Settlement of The St. Croix Valley), by Rev. I.C. Knowlton, Print'N'Press Ltd., (1875).
9) The Way We Were (1908) (Calais - St. Stephen - Woodland - Eastport - Campobello - St. Andrews), Print 'N Press.
10) An Eye to the Future (A History of Pocologan, New River, Lepreau and Little Lepreau, by Ethel Anne Thompson (1992).
to Lepreau Parish Home Page
Copyright (c) 2005-2012 by G. Christian Larsen