Schakes - Part 3
PART THREE-SCHAKE PICTORIAL
Six generations of Schake pictorial history are presented, spanning the early days of photography when portraits were somberly posed, and retouched, to the electronic era of the present when graphics may travel the world several times within a second. The quality of picture reproductions reflects these realities. The pictures are presented in the general order of one´s appearance at the SCHAKES OF LA CHARETTE farm with a short descriptive comment. Those not acknowledging a source are from the authors´ private collections.
|Home of Lowell & Wendy Schake at SCHAKES OF LA CHARETTE farm
- OLD MARTHASVILLE TOWN CEMETERY Marthasville, Missouri
- J. Kurt Schake 1806-1890
- Friedericke W. Kuhfuss Schake, probable burial site although no marker or other record exist.
- Frederich C. Schake 1834-1916
- Hugo Daniel Schake, probable burial site although no marker or other record exist.
(Infant son of Adolph and Sophia Schake)
- MARTHASVILLE ST PAULS CEMETERY Marthasville, Missouri
- Martin C. Schake 1898-1976
- Flora O. Schake 1898-1991
- Mary L. Rocklage 1869-1955
- Elsie Hillebrand Ahmann 1850-1923
- Otto Ahmann 1847-1918
- WARRENTON CITY CEMETERY Warrenton, Missouri
- Friederich Adolph Schake 1842-1931
- Sophia Ritter Schake 1860-1913
- John Adolph Schake 1883-1958
- Augusta S. Schake 1886-1963
- Adolph Hayward Schake 1917-1935
- HOPEWELL M. E. CEMETERY Hopewell, Missouri
- Amelia Schake Schwengerwrdt 1847-1882
- Jobst Heinrich Ritter -1864
- Sophia Justine Klemme Ritter -1869
- SMITH CREEK COMMUNITY CEMETERY Warrenton, Missouri
- Louisa B. Offel Schake 1847-1934
- REFORMED CEMETERY Hope, Missouri
- Sophia D. F. Schake Noltensmeyer Hoffman 1837-1921
- UNITED C. C. CEMETERY Wellington, Missouri
- Karl Heinrich Rocklage 1865-1903
- WASHINGTON ST PETERS CEMETERY Washington, Missouri
- Karl Wilhelm Rocklage 1835-1899
- Marie Elizabeth Freese Rocklage 1835-1892
- Heinrich William Rocklage 1879-1879
- Maria W. Rocklage 1879-1881
- PRIVATE AHMANN CEMETERY Old Ahmann Farm, East of Marthasville, Missouri
- Herman Ahmann 1811-1905
- Sophia Marie Suhre Ahmann 1812-1893
- PRIVATE FAMILY CEMETERIES, Schakes of La Charette Farm, Marthasville, Missouri
- Members of the John C. and Betty King family
- Black slaves owned by the King family
- An Osage Indian Burial Mound
The Schakes of La Charette is copyrighted; any commercial reproduction or usage is prohibited.
Private non-commercial use such as this compilation is encouraged.
Since 30 May 1997, you are the [an error occurred while processing this directive] visitor to this site.
Please direct comments and suggestions to the authors at email@example.com.