SE Quarter Section 31, Township 48, Range 29W
On the old Scott farm, now owned by a Mr. Salzberger
About 50 years ago this was a family cemetery, numbering more than a dozen graves. Now only one tombstone remains.
Children of C. A. and S. A. Scott:
Winfield, b: June 10, 1856, d: March 13, 1862
Infant, b: June 1, 1857, d: July, 1857
The following information is supplied by Mrs. Frank Cave, who, as a child, was present at the burials:
Mrs. James Allen (a wife and mother), buried in the early 70's
Lizzie Powers, age: 7 or 8 years (widowed mother, lived near Sni Mills)
This page was last updated August 19, 2006.