This graveyard is located in the
SW quarter of the NE quarter of Section 14, Twp. 52N,
Range 33W, near North McGee Street and NW 124th
Street. It was indexed on May 1, 1965, by Kermit B.
Karns. At that time the land was owned by E. M. Van
Vance, Louvisa D. Mrs. 12/30/1812 to 12/4/1882, h:
Vance, Sarah C. 2/8/1839 to 9/11/1856, P: Willis L.
Vance, Willis L. 7/16/1813 to 8/17/1881, w: Louvisa