Eugley Family Cemetery, East Rond Road & US Rt1, Nobleboro', Lincoln County, Maine
Eugley Family Cemetery
Copied: 4 July 1999
The Eugley Cemetery is about 100 yards in on the right hand side of East Rond Road when coming from US Rt One. The cemetery is located across the Road from a small church building. The Church building's mail box address is 16 Jubilee Church, East Pond Road, Nobleboro' Lincoln County, Maine..
- Joseph Eugley died 4 June 1849 ae 34y 7m 16d
- Charles Eugley died 19 Jan 1889 ae 82y 7d
- Sabra w/o Charles Eugley died 18 Jan 1878 ae 67y 8 mos
- Julia E. w/o Daniel W. Eugley died 16 Nov 1886 ae 21y 8 mos
- Gorham P. Eugley born 1835 died 1923
- Miranda w/o Gorham P. E. Eugley born 1839, died 1919
Other Cemetery List (coming soon)
You are the [an error occurred while processing this directive] visitor to stop at this page since 5 July 1999
This page was last updated on -- Monday, 10-Sep-2018 12:25:38 MDT
Genealogical Data Cooperative for Server Space and a great deal of support!
Help support them in their mission to make massive amounts of genealogical
data available to us!
David C. Young,
Maine Author, David C. Young
|David Colby Young|