Here is an index to various publications that will help in genealogical research in Baltimore County.
Also CD ROMs Have been Available That contain a collection of published records, books and data for Researching in Maryland.
Many of these CDs contain images of books which together will cost several times as much as the CD. Among the CD ROMs available that should be of Interest to Baltimore County researchers are:
- Genealogical Records, Maryland Genealogical Society Bulletin, Vols 1-38, Family Tree Maker's/Brøderbund CD #208.
This CD contains images and a name index to the past 38 years worth of the Maryland Genelaogical Society Bulletins.
- Military Records, Revolutionary Patriots MD & DE from Family Line Publications, Family Tree Maker/Brøderbund CD #133.
- Family Histories, Maryland Genealogies and Marriages 1634-1820 from Genealogical Publishing Co.,
Family Tree Maker/Brøderbund CD #195. This CD contains images from the 2 Volume set of Maryland Genealogies which are reprints of
various genealogical articles appearing in the Maryland Historical Magazine plus 3 volumes of Maryland marriages compiles by Robert Barnes and his
book Baltimore County Families, 1659-1759
- Church records: Maryland and Delaware, 1600s-1800s from Family LIne Publiscations, Framily Tree Maker, Brøderbund CD #178,
Includes images from 27 books providing Maryland and Delaware Church Records.
- Genealogical Records: Maryland Probate Records 1674-1774, CD #206, Broderbund Family Archives
- US Cenus Index Series, Virginia, W. Virginia, Maryland, N. Carolina & D.C. 1850, Automated archives CD #43
- US Cenus Index Series, District of Columbia, Maryland, N. Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, 1860, Automated archives CD #24
Return to Baltimore County Page