In 1905 this four room, two story school house was erected. A two year high school was conducted in the upper story. In December of 1917 it burned to the ground. A new brick build was built on the school site and on September 1918 classes were first held in it.
Pictures owned by Phil and Sharleen Wurm
Back to School Districts of Decatur County
Home Page of Decatur County
This site was established by Sharleen Wurm and is dedicated to free access to records, documents and photos of historical and genealogical value. Documents contained herein may be copied for personal, non-commercial use as long as this message remains on all copied material. These records, documents and photos may not be reproduced, published or re-published for any reason, in any format, including electronic (web pages or CD's) and print, without prior written consent of the contributors or copyright holders.