District No. 91
Taken in part from
The History of the School Districts of
School District 91 was formed June 9, 1887. The school house was located in the center of the district on Section 9, Township 5, Range 30. The school was known as Vickers and was named for one of the early patrons of the district. this district was located in the south west part of Decatur County and was bound on the west by Rawlins County.
Teacher Frankie Dawson, Dollie Brainard, Fritz Knitig, Bert, Dawson, Bill Brainard, Shorty Knitig, Edith Brainard, Emma Knitig, Hazel Bates, and Anna Bates.
Back to School Districts of Decatur County
Home Page of Decatur County
This site was established by Sharleen Wurm and is dedicated to free access to records, documents and photos of historical and genealogical value. Documents contained herein may be copied for personal, non-commercial use as long as this message remains on all copied material. These records, documents and photos may not be reproduced, published or re-published for any reason, in any format, including electronic (web pages or CD's) and print, without prior written consent of the contributors or copyright holders.