District No. 66
From The History of the School Districts of
On February 13, 1886, school district number 66 was formed. The first school district meeting was held March 12, 1886, when a permanent organization was perfected and the first school district officers elected.
The territory of this district comprised Sections 24, and 37, and part of 21, 22, 23,26,28, 35, in Township 3, Range 29. (This would be Oberlin Township.)
It was dissolved by the Legislature of 1899. Session Laws, page 376.
Part of its territory was attached to District 9, and part to District number 52.
Card owned by Phil and Sharleen Wurm
Back to School Districts of Decatur County
Home Page of Decatur County
This site was established by Sharleen Wurm and is dedicated to free access to records, documents and photos of historical and genealogical value. Documents contained herein may be copied for personal, non-commercial use as long as this message remains on all copied material. These records, documents and photos may not be reproduced, published or re-published for any reason, in any format, including electronic (web pages or CD's) and print, without prior written consent of the contributors or copyright holders.