Volunteer to do look ups for others in your offline books
Volunteer to do look ups for
others in your offline books, CD's, local resources, etc.
Please be sure to include the state, county and
township (if known) in
so we can place your offer on the correct page.
Volunteers often own rare or out-of-print books that would be difficult for
researchers to access. Other typical offerings are county histories and
biographies, books recounting the lives of early pioneer families, newspaper
obituaries and compiled genealogies.
These instructions are for volunteer to do
lookups for others. Do not use it to submit queries here. We are sorry, but we
cannot provide information about your ancestors.
- Send an email to
- In the SUBJECT area of the email put the following: Volunteer
Lookups - Ross County
- In the TEXT area
- Put your full name.
- your email address
- The Title and author of the Source you are willing to do lookups for
- Put a description of the source if the title is not specific. ie: Some
cemetery books do not contain all the cemeteries, so include either covers
only or doesn't cover. Years covered etc.
- add any restriction you may have on response time, ie "responses may
take at least 10 days if not longer"
- Please allow a few days before your request appears on-line.
- If you have any questions, please fill free to email me.
Thank You For Volunteering!!!