Tourist Photos of Kerry - Thumbnail Images- page 1
Tourist Pictures of Kerry
Enjoy these images of Kerry, which Kerry researchers and travelers share with us. Remember, these images cannot be reproduced without the express written permission of their owners.
Click on the thumbnail to see the larger image.
Page 1 - 2
Mike Holland captures:
- a view on the Ring of Kerry
- sheep along the Ring route
- a road sign that welcomes drivers into the county.
Kathe Cunningham describes them as:
- The Dingle peninsula on a beautiful overcast day.
- Kilflynn cemetery. Some of these tombstone inscriptions are listed on Listowel Area Cemetery Inscriptions.
- an old ancestral home, one of many along the old lanes in Finuge. Like so many of them, this one is totally demolished inside. Finuge is also known as Kilshanane and Irramore.
- St. Mary's Church in Listowel taken after services.
- Killarney centre during the noon hour in March.
- a shot of the pretty Dingle Peninsula from my car window.
- one of the many charming shops in Kenmare .
- Artfert Cathedral. I never did find out what the huge
line of local people was waiting to see in the pouring rain.
- downtown Causeway, my own ancestral hometown.
- A darling little Irish girl on her First Communion Day as she and her mother waited outside Muckross House in Killarney.
- Waterville, on the southern end of Kerry ~ very lovely place
Mary Ann Schloegl shows us:
- Kerryman in 1950
- the abandoned workhouse at Bahaghs near Caherciveen
- Glenbeigh School. 1996
- Presentation Convent in Caherciveen
- Curraghs anchored at Cromane, a patch of blue sky promises sun. 1990
- Kilinane Parish Church Ruins at Sugrena
- Mary Ann Schloegl in the Ballynakilly Cemetery, Glenbeigh
- A peat bog in Glenbeigh
- The Daniel O'Connell Church in Caherciveen
- A view from Glenbeigh of Castlemaine Bay
- Muckross House, Killarney
If you've found this helpful, why not let us know by signing our