This cemetery is on the south side of CR 900S, between SR 39 and 100E.
It is on the west edge of the lake behind house number 1455. There
is an easement to the cemetery, but the lake has intruded and it is not suitable
for driving. The best access is going behind the house, across the
viaduct, and around the lake. The cemetery is in a grove of trees.
Very few stones stand.
NW: N39°37.748’ W86°29.795’
SE: N39°37.742’ W86°29.772’
N39°37.745’ W86°29.784’ or
This cemetery is not fenced, mowed or maintained. It is still on church
property, even though the church no longer exists. Cattle used to be kept
in the area, thus most stones are on the ground. Almost every tablet
stone is lying face up on the ground and sinking from sight. They are
scattered throughout the cemetery, most likely from the cattle. No
stack stones were found. This cemetery will soon disappear without restoration.
of Leaned Tablets
Broken, Sinking Tablet